All 11 art Reviews

Flapjack Flapjack

ZOMG

Looks EXACTLY like Flapjack! But... aren't the pink things in the peppermint eyes supposed to be white?

Pokey & Giygas Pokey & Giygas

OH GOD

Dangit, you just made Giygas 2 times scarier. Giygas doesn't have real teeth though, but it makes a scary effect. Oh yeah, and like the guy below me said, the shading on Pokey is... mysterious, and I like the fact you can only see that smug little grin that you'd just love to wipe off that fat little face. But yeah. Overall good drawing.

phoenix flashes crew (no stone phoenix flashes crew (no stone

Great Drawing

But... nobody uses MS Paint on NG? Uh-oh...

Ir0n-Ph0enix responds:

well some do..

Short Comic - Sethdd Short Comic - Sethdd

Quickly Lovable

Your style is fun. Simple drawings, simple backgrounds, simple text, fun punch lines! Keep this up!

Sethdd responds:

thanks! =D

Expression Expression

Scary!

This piece of fine art is dark, disturbing, creepy, scary, and emotionally draining. I LOVE it!

EKublai responds:

i really liked doing this one. I mighta been able to do the eye on his left side better. oh well. thanks for the comment!

choose your flavor plz choose your flavor plz

^_^

That looks a tiny bit like the custom SMB sprites I'm working on right now!

Robot jetson Robot jetson

Ahhh... memories...

This is pure win. The reflections, the shines, the shadows, it's all utterly perfect! Are you sure this isn't a photograph of something you created?

JACK-IN-THE-DARK responds:

Here is a printscreen of the wireframe.
So ye, i am pretty sure this is 3D

Meta Knight Meta Knight

Oooooh!

Trippy wobbly lines! I like it. Kee up this style, it's EPIC! Yes, a bit childish, but EPIC!

Matt2k8 responds:

Awesome dude! Thanks ^^

The King Is Back The King Is Back

Wow!

Very creative! This looks a lot like Dedede's model in Kirby 64! Great job!

Squog Squog

HOLY CRAP

I would have thought it was a live photograph if I didn't see the odd-ish shading. But perfect, man, just perfect!

alien1248 responds:

Thanks! Haha! I see what you mean about the odd-ish shading, I noticed it when I was making it, but couldn't be bothered to fix it :P